Explore the difference between the two color wheels. The focus of the installment of a larger physics playlist is to explain the difference between mixing colored paints and colored lights. Viewers find that the components of their eyes cause some interesting perceptions.
- Add to a unit on the anatomy of the eye
- Recreate the demonstration in your classroom for pupils to explore
- Expects a basic understanding of the color spectrum
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Uses diagrams and animations to illustrate the eye reaction to colored lights
- Exciting presentation holds the attention of the viewer