This Dog Tags assessment also includes:
Class members demonstrate a proficiency with conditional probabilities through this task. Individuals calculate probabilities using multiplication and addition. They also distinguish between repetition and non-repetition while calculating probabilities.
- Use as a performance task assessment of conditional probability
- Create similar tasks and form collaborative groups to complete each task
- Learners should be proficient with conditional probabilities as well as combining multiple events through multiplication and addition
- Combines several probability concepts in a single task
- Presents the problem as open-ended to eliminate leading language