Do me a solid and explain how solids are made of chemicals. Go in depth with solids, including amorphous, crystalline, and crystalline atomic solids, with a video that breaks them down into bond types, and discusses many misconceptions about what a solid is scientifically.
- Make a note outline to assist students
- Remember that YouTube comments are open to the public and often not monitored
- Requires prior knowledge of states of matter
- The 33rd in a series of 46 videos
- Includes easy-to-follow diagrams
- Provides closed captioning to help the class follow the video
- Works well in a traditional or flipped classroom