This Dolphins Know the Best Way to Catch Fish video also includes:
Humans often struggle to catch fish, but dolphins have the process down to an art. A video explores the brains of the intelligent porpoises, focusing specifically on their superior methods of catching fish. Two reading comprehension tasks and a set of discussion questions accompany the video.
- Take a virtual trip to a zoo or aquarium and use their resources to view and learn more about dolphins
- Write short informational picture books about dolphins and have writers present them in front of the class
- Designed for advanced learners, but simple content may work for lower levels as well
- Narration on the video plays slowly to make it easier for language learners to follow
- Mixes multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank activities