This Dos mapas de Florida, el Caribe y parte de Sur America lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
What can maps tell us about the past? Find out with a Spanish lesson that incorporates geography. After examining maps individually, comparing two old maps of Spanish Florida and writing notes in the provided Venn diagram, pupils pair up to compare notes. Class members synthesize this information by composing a brief paragraph that explains the similarities and differences between the two maps.
- Requires collaborative work, higher-level thinking, and writing
- Includes copies of both maps and the necessary graphic organizer
- This focuses greatly on Florida and might need more context to be relevant to your class
- Procedures are very briefly described in Spanish