In need of some dot paper for your next geometry lesson? Then look no further. This simple template allows you to maintain a classroom supply of this special paper for whenever the need arises.
11 Views 11 Downloads
- Provide this dot paper template as support for students learning to draw and classify different two- and three-dimensional shapes
- Teach children how to make scale drawings with the help of this 1 cm dot paper
- Laminate copies of this template, allowing children to use dry erase markers when practicing drawing shapes and figures
- Save paper by making two-sided copies of this dot paper template
- Dots are evenly spaced at 1cm apart
- Dot paper template prints clearly