Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Take a trip to Whoville with a lesson focused on the works of Dr. Seuss. Using listening and responding worksheets, first graders listen to six Dr. Seuss books at a listening center, rate the books, and summarize and respond to questions.
12 Views 34 Downloads
- Blank space and writing lines are provided to suit your scholars' preferred method of answering questions
- The books' rating scale is easy to understand
- Two listening centers provides support to varied levels of reading and writing proficiency
- The third page is blank; be sure choose which pages to print so not to waste paper
What Members Say
- Ashley P., Teacher
- Prince Rupert, BC, Canada