This Drafting Board: Electoral College activity & project also includes:
Should the president of the United States be voted by the Electoral College or the popular vote? Your young historians will consider the pros and cons of the Electoral College, and make an argument using reasons and evidence provided in the resource materials.
- Use of online interactive activity requires free subscription by teacher and class members
- If you do not have access to technology or would prefer not to use the online interactive, the worksheets are enough for traditional in-class activities
- Includes excellent selection of evidence to help learners develop their skills of persuasion and argumentative writing
- All activity handouts included
- Clear, detailed instructional guidelines