This Drawing a Conclusion from an Experiment (part 2) lesson plan also includes:
Communicating results is just as important as getting results! Learners create a poster to highlight their findings in the experiment conducted in the previous lesson in a 30-part series. The resource provides specific criteria and guiding questions to provide focus.
- Ask learners to present their findings to another group
- Day two of a two-day lesson
- Requires poster board and other materials to make a poster
- Provides a rubric for assessing the final products
- Highlights the importance of communicating the process and results clearly