This Drawing Pictograms video also includes:
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Test this theory as classes learn to represent data with pictograms. A video shows pupils how to use pictograms to create a display of data similar to a dot plot. A pair of worksheets offers opportunities for individuals to practice these skills.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they watch the video
- Follow the video with whiteboard practice as a quick understanding check
- Builds on an understanding of one-variable data
- Practice problems include three different levels of difficulty
- Emphasizes key mathematical vocabulary