This Driverless Car interactive also includes:
Who's driving that car? Science is! Through a simulation, learners adjust the magnitude and angle of motion on a driverless car. Two different motions create a resultant motion. Vectors represent the motion and graphs depict the displacement.
4 Views 2 Downloads
- Choose a challenge me question as an exit ticket to check for understanding
- View the video as a class to create motivation for the lesson
- Requires a free CK-12 account to access the lesson
- Includes a worksheet for users to follow as they use the interactive
- Provides challenge questions to add guidance to the simulation