This Drug Concentration lesson plan also includes:
Different medications leave the body at different rates, and how people take them determines their effectiveness. Learners investigate this effectiveness by charting the concentration of a given medication in the body. Using exponential equations, they determine just how important it is to follow dosing directions.
- Differentiate the lesson by providing specific constraints for specific groups to analyze
- Have pupils create posters rather than flyers to hang in the classroom and use them for presentations
- Expects a familiarity with exponential equations
- Provides sample work to use as a guide
- Includes a teaching guide to help plan for instruction