Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Teams analyze the data they collected during the past six lessons and finalize where they will build a survival cavern. They then present their decisions to the rest of the class and justify their locations.
3 Views 1 Download NGSS: Designed
- Work with the class to develop a rubric to evaluate the presentations
- Have the groups create a poster presentation that provides all the information to defend their decisions
- Teams should have a large-scale cutout of their caverns to place on the big map for their presentation
- The seventh activity in an unit of eight
- The resource contains a set of guidelines for the presentation
- The handouts also come as Word documents that allow for easy editing
- Very little structure provided for the presentations
- Drum Roll Please
- Drum Roll Please! Worksheet (PDF)
- Drum Roll Please! Worksheet (Doc)
- Design Presentation and Report Guidelines (PDF)
- Design Presentation and Report Guidelines (Doc)
- Alabraska Poster Map
- Alabraska General Map
- Alabraska Geology Map