The Dubliners contains 15 short stories all bound in one book. The stories begin with narration by young children, and as they progress, so do the ages of the narrators. The author, James Joyce, focuses most stories on characters that experience a life-changing moment.
- Research Irish life including culture, traditions, geography, and nationalism
- Read stories independently in any order
- Some stories include the topic of death
- Characters appear in other books by the author to make text sets and author study more appealing
- Readers relate to the realistic stories