This During Reading Strategy for Charles Dickens’ Great Expectations lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Readers create a literary scrapbook for one of the characters in Charles Dickens' Great Expectations and fill it with mementoes, journal entries, letters, etc. A great way to get kids to think about characterization.
18 Views 9 Downloads
- Select one character to use to model the various types of entries
- Teachers will have to create their own models of the various entries
- Complete directions and a rubric for the project are included
- No model entries are included