This /e/ Word List worksheet also includes:
Then, bread, set. Help readers develop the conscious awareness of the sound structure of words with an exercise that features the /e/ sound. Kids develop phonemic awareness by identifying and highlighting the /e/ sound in a list of words and then reading these words to an adult.
- Introduce only a few words at one time to reduce stress
- Laminate the cards to permit reuse
- The exercise is fourth in a series of 16 resources designed to develop the awareness skills needed to detect the vowel sounds in words
- Although designed specifically for learners with dyslexia, the cards may be used to teach phonemic awareness to all those learning to read
- Attached to the resource is a scrabble game featuring the /e/ sound