We've all been infected by earworms at one point or another. But don't worry! These aren't creepy crawly critters that live inside our heads. Follow along with this short video as it explores the interesting psychology behind the pesky songs that get stuck playing in loops through our heads.
- Add this video to a lesson series on mental imagery in a high school psychology class
- After watching this video, challenge the class to come up with experiments investigating this psychological phenomenon
- Have your students watch this video and complete the assessment as homework in your flipped classroom
- Fun animations help to capture the viewer's interest
- Resource allows teachers to design their own lessons based on the video
- Accompanying the video is a quick assessment with five multiple choice and three short answer questions