In the distant future, the moon will be so far away that there will no longer be any total eclipses. The video explains both lunar and solar eclipses, the moon's orbit, and the size of Earth and the moon. It highlights new vocabulary throughout.
40 Views 23 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Connect the new vocabulary words to their Latin roots
- Some comments contain language not generally acceptable in the classroom
- Relies on prior knowledge of orbit, relative sizes, and atmosphere
- Offers subtitles in 13 languages for ease of note taking
- Provides links for purchasing safety filters to view an eclipse safely