Psychologists study human relationships while ecologist study relationships between organisms in the environment. An introduction to ecology and the related vocabulary benefits scholars as they progress through the presentation and accompanying worksheet. It focuses on the trophic levels and many cycles in ecosystems.
- Invite an ecologist to speak to your class about local issues
- Add all new vocabulary words to science journals
- Relies on prior knowledge of plants, animals, the environment, and organisms
- Highlights vocabulary words in yellow
- Contains multiple slides that would make a great poster or chart for science journals