This Economics Budget Project activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Your class members will have the opportunity to practice the valuable skill of constructing a personal budget using real-world resources, such as a car advertisement and grocery list. They will take into consideration monthly and yearly pay, as well as reflect on the experience of balancing costs and income.
- Content will feel very relevant as emphasis is placed on college or early career spending needs
- Can download and edit document to meet your individual curricular needs
- Instructor will need to determine what job and pay learners should operate from (disregard note in document to "Friday semester project")
- Provide support on where to find appropriate resources, as well as grading criteria