This EdTech Tuesday PD: Tellagami video also includes:
If you're researching oral presentation apps for students, here's a great tutorial on the popular and free app, Tellagami. Follow along as Jennifer and Rich discuss the basic functionality of the app, including creating a personalized avatar, voice recording, and presenting. You'll have your class using Tellagami in no time!
- Use this EdTech Tuesday video during team professional development seminars focused on assistive technology or oral presentation tools
- For more details on how this app works, take a look at the app review in the materials section
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Clearly covers the basics of the app through a step-by-step guided tour of creating an avatar and recording your voice
- Links to a full review of the app
- Since the video doesn't walk you through all aspects of the app, it will be up to you to investigate and learn the finer points of the program