This EdTech Tuesdays: ClassDojo video also includes:
Take charge of your class with a colorful (and free) online service. Rich and Jennifer take the time to check out the features of this program. Using a sample class, they walk though how to get started and how the service's features might prove useful in your classroom.
- Present this video at a training or faculty meeting; teachers will love the options for tracking behavior and achievement and for communicating with parents
- See the materials tab for a complete app review of ClassDojo
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- A video of the computer screen demonstrates each step as Rich and Jennifer talk
- Provides pros and cons and ideas for how to use this service in your classroom