Curious about ways to use students' interest in video games to enhance their learning? Listen as Mat Frenz from GlassLab Games discusses the similarities between video game design and lesson design, and how educators and developers are working together to create engaging games that allow teachers to track and monitor student learning.
- Share this video with grade-level colleagues while brainstorming ways to integrate technology into the classroom
- Show the video to your administrators and IT department as a suggestion for possible resources to invest in
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Provides clear support for how video games can enhance student learning
- Discusses how video games meet Common Core standards