This EdTech Tuesdays: Constructor (Construct a Car) video also includes:
Looking for a way to engage children in learning about engineering design? Rich and Jennifer have you covered with this look at the Constructor app, a resource that involves students in building, testing, and modifying their very own virtual cars.
- View this video with grade level colleagues, brainstorming ideas for using the app with your students
- Share the presentation with your school or district's technology department as a resource for them to consider using
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Includes screen captures that clearly demonstrate the features of the app
- Offers suggestions for how this resource can be used in the classroom