This EdTech Tuesdays: Crackers & Goo video also includes:
The name of this app may sound a little gross, but there's nothing gross about learning math with game-based practice. Rich and Jennifer demonstrate just how to line up your crackers in order to avoid the goo, and learn some standards-based math along the way.
- Show this to your PLC members as an idea of something you can use as a group with your pupils
- Present this video at a training for bringing technology into the math classroom
- See the materials for a more detailed app review
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Jennifer and Rich provide classroom application ideas and pros and cons to help you decide if this is an app you'd like for your classroom
- A video of the app in action plays as they speak to show you how the app works