This EdTech Tuesdays: FriendStrip Kids Pro video also includes:
Comics in the classroom? Of course! For an overview of the FriendStrip Kids Pro app, and ideas for use in the classroom, you can watch this quick video. Jennifer and Rich take you step-by-step through how to edit a comic strip, and how to apply it to your classroom objectives.
- Play the clip for your department or school faculty to introduce your colleagues to the app and provide some quick training on how to use it
- If you are looking for more detail on the specific features of the app, see the full app review linked in the materials
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Provides suggestions for how FriendStrip Kids Pro could enhance and support your instruction
- Make sure to listen for the pros and cons, which can help you make an informed decision about the app
- Get a feel for the app really quickly with the demonstration provided by Rich and Jennifer