Interested in taking your students into the world of blogging, but worried about the inherent risks that entails? Rich and Jennifer have just the resource for you. Watch as they examine Kidblog, a safe and easy-to-use website that allows children to share their learning experiences with others.
- View this video with your colleagues and discuss ways to use Kidblog to enhance collaboration amongst students in different classes
- Share this video with your administrators and IT department, suggesting the possibility of getting a school account
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Video walks through the process for signing up and creating a blog
- Screenshots are used to demonstrate how to use the resource