This EdTech Tuesdays: Kid's Journal video also includes:
Looking for just the right app to get your youngsters writing every day? Take a look at this video to get an idea of what you'll get from the app Kid's Journal. Rich and Jennifer take your through the features and functions of this journal made especially for young learners.
- Show the video during a staff training or meeting; other teachers can decide if they are interested in downloading the app after just four minutes of video
- See the materials for a full app review of Kid's Journal
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- The video combines demonstration with explanation to give you an idea of how the app feels and works
- Jennifer and Rich discuss application ideas as well as pros and cons to make sure you get a great idea of what this app can do