Need a way to organize digital resources and make them easily accessible to students? Jennifer and Rich have you covered. Taking a look at a free virtual bulletin board service called Padlet, they explore how this tool allows educators to create collections of websites, pictures, videos, and other online resources and share them with both students and colleagues.
- Share this video with administrators, allowing them to integrate Padlet into staff meetings and other professional development workshops
- View the video with other grade level teachers and discuss how the resource can be used to enhance collaboration and instruction
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Video includes demonstrations that show how to use different features of the resource
- Offers suggestions of ways this service can be used in the classroom