This EdTech Tuesdays: Paper by FiftyThree video also includes:
Create beautiful and creative journals with this app, and find out how to do so by watching this quick video. Jennifer and Rich take you on a tour of the app and try out some features to give you a preview of what to expect. Make sure to watch to the end to get all of the demonstrations and classroom application ideas.
- If your department or school faculty is looking for note-taking solutions, you can show this brief video to present one option
- See the full app review in the materials for more detailed descriptions of the apps features and applications
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Screenshots are used demonstrate features so that you can see exactly how to use the app
- Rich and Jennifer provide pros and cons to help you make an informed decision about whether or not you're interested in this app