This EdTech Tuesdays: PicCollage video also includes:
Learn how to help your class members design beautiful collages with the fantastic, free app called PicCollage. Rich and Jennifer provide a simple demonstration of how to compose creative pieces with the app, as well as offer instructional suggestions and what to be aware of with regard to classroom use.
- This is a great video to share with colleagues, especially if your school has transitioned to a 1:1 or project-based learning environment
- For a more comprehensive, detailed description of the app, be sure to check out the Lesson Planet review linked in the resource's materials
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Video illustrates what is showing on a tablet screen as the presenters maneuver through the app's functions
- Particularly highlights areas to be aware of with regard to third-party advertisements or outside connections