This EdTech Tuesdays: Shout Science! video also includes:
Learn how you can use technology to bring together the subjects of English language arts, science, and social studies with this look at Shout Science! Follow along as Rich and Jennifer demonstrate the different features of this storybook app that engage learners in reading about the lives and contributions of some of history's greatest scientists.
- View this video with your professional learning community and brainstorm ways to use it in the classroom
- Share this resource with grade level teachers while meeting to discuss digital reference materials
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Includes screenshots that demonstrate how to use the app
- Offers suggestions for integrating this resource into the science curriculum