Create and share interactive lessons, diagrams, and homework help with a recordable whiteboard that makes learning easy. Record your voice, handwriting, images, and drawings. Share them with your friends and students, or post them to Facebook, or your own blog.
Begin your whiteboard presentation by choosing your background, the color of your pen, and any images that are needed for the project at-hand. Tap the red record button and let your teaching begin.
- Backgrounds include white, lined, graph, or coordinate grid paper
- Write in blue, red, green, or gray
- Tap the record button and start writing, get your images ready, or begin speaking, to begin your lesson
- Place text boxes where needed, and move them around if they are in the way
- Use your images in Dropbox, camera roll, photo albums or from the web
- If you need to search the web, the presentation pauses while you search
- Use as many slides as you need to let your lesson work
- Flip the classroom easily
- Use for student presentations
- Post tutoring on your webpage
- E-mail students' answers to their questions
One might find it limiting that once a presentation is created, it cannot be edited, and videos are unable to be uploaded for use.
- Very easy to use
- If you make a mistake during the lesson, you don't have to start over—just keep going
- Cannot edit presentations once saved
- Cannot add video