This Effective Interviewing Skills activity & project also includes:
Wearing wrinkled clothing and chewing gum are two things not to do at an interview. Pupils discover the steps to an effective job interview with the informative lesson plan. They read a sample interview and then practice their interviewing skills with a partner.
- Create mock interviews for students to practice their interviewing skills
- Have individuals peruse fashion magazines to identify proper interview attire
- Learners may require dictionaries to complete a vocabulary worksheet
- Provides a printable list of helpful tips for a successful interview
- Includes sample interview questions