Get your class in touch with other students of German (or German students) through this intercultural project. Your pupils can correspond with others in any or all of the ways listed here. The resource provides links to special programs as well as a group project assignment page.
- After corresponding as pen pals for a while, or creating their intercultural projects, invite learners to come up with their own ideas for inserting more German culture into the classroom
- Note that the links to programs and other resources won't allow you to click them; copy and paste the link into your browser to view these other sites
- The resource does mention Australia (since it was created there), but the projects do not depend on learners being from Australia, and students will not see these pages
- Provides a chart of topic ideas and some related questions on the group project assignment page
- Lists several different ideas for ways to add some authentic cultural learning into your German language class