This Electric Circuits interactive also includes:
Teaching about circuits can be as easy as flipping a switch! Science scholars explore the world of electricity using a fun interactive. The resource uses drag-and-drop images to promote an understanding of circuit components, types of power sources, and electrical safety.
- Complete the interactive, then have the class build some of the circuits they practiced in it
- Extend the lesson by asking students to create a circuit of their own that builds off of one in the activity
- Learners should have a basic understanding of the functions of batteries and switches before they begin
- Customize the interactive for individuals or pairs
- Includes wiring diagrams in each activity to help pupils get accustomed to the symbols
- Contains some incorrect spelling, grammar, and punctuation throughout the interactive