Explore the basics of electric current with an introductory video lesson. The 28th installment in the Crash Course physics series discusses characteristics of electric current. An explanation of Ohm's Law helps scholars understand the relationship between voltage, current, and resistance.
- Create a guided notes document for pupils to complete as they view the video
- Flip your classroom and assign the video as homework; use class time for practice
- Builds on an understanding of currents and waves
- Allows learners to stop and replay the presentation until they understand the material—great for independent viewing
- Highlights key vocabulary with written definitions and explanations