This Electric Field Intensity interactive also includes:
Learning about electrostatics can be pretty intense! Physics fanatics explore the factors that affect electric field intensity using an interactive from the Static Electricity series. Learners work to complete data tables that relate source charges, test charges, distance, and force.
- Print the questions and use as a formal assessment
- Have individuals explain how they arrived at each answer they place in the table
- Make sure you stress the difference between the Source charge and the Test charge as you prepare the class to begin the activity
- The resource is a great tool for combining the concepts and math skills needed to explain changes in electric fields
- Offers a help function to use any time during the interactive