This Electrical Energy and Solar Module Efficiency lesson plan also includes:
It's much more efficient if everyone knows the relevant terms. Pupils research vocabulary terms related to electric currents to start a unit on solar energy. They then use a multimeter to measure the voltage and current for a solar module before calculating power and efficiency.
- Have scholars decorate and personalize their journals
- This is the first of seven lessons in the Off the Grid unit
- Activity uses solar modules, multimeters, and pyranometers
- Includes a printable reference sheet with important units and formulas
- Describes a possible lesson extension