This Electromagnets lesson plan also includes:
Discover the connection between electric current and magnets. Scholars create electromagnets by passing a magnet through a coil. They experiment with different materials to determine the variables that affect the strength of the current.
4 Views 4 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Have pupils design the experiment to test the different variables that affect the strength of the electromagnetic current
- Review safety precautions for working with electric current
- Learners should have prior knowledge of magnets and magnetic fields
- Includes a detailed teaching guide to help plan instruction
- Provides important background information for both teacher and student