Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
This template is made up of cards for 18 common elements. The chemical symbol is provided, along with space to write in the numbers of protons, neutrons, and electrons, draw Bohr diagrams and Lewis structures, and more!
54 Views 35 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- After completing the cards, have learners cut them out and use them as flash cards to study for an element exam
- Laminate before cutting out, and keep a complete set on hand for pupils to use during in-class review sessions
- Can be used for a unique activity to reinforce properties of common elements
- A strong support for Next Generation Science Standard HS-PS1-1
- Although it is not a deal-breaker, the line for boiling point is right up against the edge of its box resulting in less-attractive formatting