This template is made up of cards for 18 common elements. The chemical symbol is provided, along with space to write in the numbers of protons, neutrons, and electrons, draw Bohr diagrams and Lewis structures, and more!
77 Views 55 Downloads NGSS: Adaptable
- After completing the cards, have learners cut them out and use them as flash cards to study for an element exam
- Laminate before cutting out, and keep a complete set on hand for pupils to use during in-class review sessions
- Can be used for a unique activity to reinforce properties of common elements
- A strong support for Next Generation Science Standard HS-PS1-1
- Although it is not a deal-breaker, the line for boiling point is right up against the edge of its box resulting in less-attractive formatting