This Elements 4 interactive also includes:
Don't miss the silver lining when you are looking for gold. A brain-bending interactive allows scholars to sharpen their puzzle skills while reviewing chemical elements, including silver and gold. First, pupils match 12 chemical elements to their symbols. Then, they complete a series of three puzzles that each review four of the elements.
- Use as a fun review of the chemical elements and their symbols
- Only requires Internet access if students complete the online puzzles; the worksheet covers the same content
- Relies on prior knowledge of how to complete Sudoku-style puzzles
- Allows for differentiation with or without timers
- Works well in a traditional or flipped classroom