This Elements of Art: Name Design Project activity & project also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
Introduce your class to the seven elements of art through a presentation and related project. Before beginning the project, class members take notes on the presentation, writing down the underlined items and adding drawings into their notes when prompted. They then use their notes to create pieces that include their names and each element of art covered. Specific instructions for the project are included. Note that the presentation is long and should probably be shown over more than one day.
- Includes many samples by students, the masters, nature, etc., as well as short exercises to help artists practice each element
- The presentation is great for notes, practice, and the project
- Note that the resource has baseball written as base ball
- There are due dates on the page that can't be edited out