This Elie Wiesel: Speaking Truth to Genocide to Power lesson plan also includes:
Invite your learners to discover the efforts of Night author Elie Wiesel to promote awareness of genocide in the world. After watching and reading an interview of Elie Wiesel, high schoolers work to create a living Holocaust museum by researching instances of genocide around the world and designing posters based on their findings.
- Encourage groups to present their findings and research to the class
- You'll need to establish project guidelines
- Includes extensive list of research topics regarding genocide
- Engaging, project-based learning activity
- Provides video and biographical resources