This Emotional Check-In/Out Worksheet worksheet also includes:
Encourage learners to develop social skills and build awareness of their own emotions with these check-in and check-out tickets, which allow class members to choose from a list of options to identify and log how they are feeling at that particular point in time.
- Before using these worksheets, begin with an introductory lesson on the importance of emotional awareness and how we can use this knowledge to become more proactive social beings
- Help students practice communication and conflict resolution using these sheets, encouraging them to identify where their feelings stem from and how they can use that information to come to a solution for their disagreement
- Note that there are two additional check-in/out worksheets located in the resource's included materials
- Three different styles of worksheets to choose from
- Sentence frames and word banks support ELLs and general language acquisition