Guide young learners through the tumultuous emotions of growing up with a set of worksheets about self-esteem and empathy. Each activity focuses on a different skill, allowing youngsters to work through their feelings and relate to those around them.
- Use with a small group in a counseling session, or with a peer counseling group
- Peruse the packet to find the worksheets that are most relevant to your curriculum
- Give some of the worksheets to parents who want to work on communication skills with their children
- Many of the worksheets have a lot of color, which could make it hard for copying
- Ideas are applicable to learners of all reading levels and ages
- Provides a handy table of contents to organize the packet
- Some of the worksheets are not well-written or organized, such as the emotions quilt page that has minimal room for writing; use the ideas to create your own worksheets or activities