This Empirical and Molecular Formula video also includes:
Watch a short and informative video to learn how to distinguish between empirical and molecular formulas. The video also provides some examples of empirical and molecular formulas for hydrocarbons.
3 Views 1 Download
- Use the video as an intervention tool with learners struggling to distinguish between empirical and molecular formulas
- Learners need to be familiar with how a mass spectrum gives ratios of elements in a molecule
- Be sure to watch the associated videos on phosphorous dioxide
- Phosphorous dioxide demo will surely amaze viewers
- Video does not provide examples of how to work through an empirical and molecular formula problem