This End-of-Module Assessment Task - Grade 8 Mathematics (Module 3) assessment also includes:
Everything the class knows about similarity in one small package. The last portion of a 16-part series is a three-question assessment. In it, pupils demonstrate their application of similar figures and their associated transformations.
3 Views 3 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- If using the Pythagorean Theorem lessons in the unit, include questions that assess those standards
- Include multiple choice questions similar to those used on the state tests
- Pupils may try to dilate the first triangle using the center of the triangle as the center of dilation, like the problems in the unit
- Answer key shows the work that leads to the solutions
- Rubric details the standard covered by the questions