This End-of-Module Assessment Task: Grade 8 Module 4 assessment also includes:
Connect proportional linear equations and systems. The seven-question assessment is the last installment in a 33-part series. The items cover comparing proportional relationships, slope concepts, and simultaneous linear equations. To evaluate your learners' knowledge, it uses a mix of skill and application-based problems.
- Include items with formats similar to state high-stakes assessments
- Use as a review prior to a school or district-level common assessment
- Class members need to know how to write linear equations and graph them
- Answer key shows the work done to arrive at a solution
- Rubric denotes the standard that the item addresses