This End of Unit 1, Assessment, Part 2: Revise Essay Drafts lesson plan also includes:
As a culminating unit activity, pupils revise their argumentative essays based on the novel Lyddie by Katherine Paterson. Paying careful attention to grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary, they incorporate teacher feedback to revise and submit their final drafts.
- Time requirements vary, so prepare independent activities for those who finish revising early
- Final lesson from the consecutive 20-part Grade 7 ELA Module 2a, Unit 1 series
- Select an exemplar body paragraph in advance
- Offers strategies for meeting the instructional needs of diverse learners
- Includes helpful teaching notes to prepare for the lesson